Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Summer

This summer I have been an intern at House of Faith. As an intern one of the main jobs that we have is preparing for all the camps that House of Faith puts on, such as Sports Camp, 4-6th and 7-12th overnight camp. We also have Kids Connection for the younger kids but the interns do not help with that as much. The first couple of weeks of the internship we did a lot of planning for the camps, finding games and crafts for the kids to do, and writing some of the lessons and skits and stuff. The last couple of weeks we have been doing the camps. Three weeks age we had the 4-6th grade camp which was Monday through Friday we got back and Tuesday through Thursday we had Kids Connection, Friday we did camp stuff and on Monday we left for the 7-12th grade camp which was also Monday through Friday. With all that said I have been very busy with camps and stuff lately and have a lot of stories that I will want to tell, but i will do that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment