Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Colorado!!!

Right now I am in Colorado with my family enjoying the snow and being able to ski!!
We have had a lot of fun so far, Patty, Joshua, Joy, Jimmie, Michael, and Matthew all took skiing lessons yesterday and are doing great. Jenny and I had been skiing a little bit about 10 years ago and so Daddy retaught us some and we had fun skiing with him. I got to drive part way on the trip up here and had my first experience driving through snow!!! The last couple of hours I even drove through a snow storm!!! It was a very cool experience though I am not sure that I want to do it again. We went to Key Stone this afternoon and did some night skiing, that was a lot of fun and it was fun to do some different slopes. We have one day of skiing left and leave on Friday. We are planning on driving home in one day but it is about 14 to 15 hours so depending on weather and stuff we might have to stop. It has been a lot of fun so far but I am ready to be home to :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! sounds like y'all had a lot of fun! Colorado is a perty state! lol

    ReplyDelete