Last week the Dickens and I went to Accra. Accra the capital of Ghana is on the coast, VERY far away from
Nalerigu which is in Northern Ghana. We went to relax, shop, and get
Annaleigh Americanized. It takes 13 to 14 hours to get to Accra from
Nalerigu if you are driving and it takes about 1 hour to fly from Tamale to Accra. I had a lot of fun in Accra, we got to go to a hotel and go swimming twice which was a lot of fun. We also did a lot of food shopping, getting stuff that you can not get in Tamale or
Nalerigu. They have wireless
Internet in the guest house where we were staying so that was nice to have the
Internet more readily available. The most important thing that happened on my trip to Accra actually happened on the way home. Miss Amy Grace
Zesch was born, she weighed 8 pounds exactly and was 21 inches long, it was a very bitter sweet moment for me because I was so happy that she was born safe and sound but I would have given anything to have been home when she was born and be able to hold her and see her. I have enjoyed being able to see some pictures of her on the blog and thank God for
Internet that makes that possible. I will post about my trip to Tamale very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment