I have not posted in a really long time. Not because there has not been stuff to post about but because I have been very busy with getting unpacked and seeing everyone that I have not seen in 3 months and Christmas!!!
I have finally finished unpacking my suitcases and have pretty much everything put away. I have also been babysitting some whenever people have needed me.
Christmas was WONDERFUL!!!! I got to see a lot of family that I had not seen in a very long time, it was a lot of fun catching up with everyone.
Right now I am praying a lot about what I am going to do next and if I am going to go to college. I really enjoyed helping at the hospital and I think I would like being a nurse I just want to make sure that being a nurse is what I am supposed to be doing with my life.
Hopefully my next blog will be a lot sooner :)
Noah's Game and Allie's Adventure
1 month ago
Annie glad you are home and enjoying time with your family. Praying the next step becomes clear as you wait on the Lord.
ReplyDelete