Monday, December 7, 2009

Part One

Part One of my journey home is now completed.
This morning I woke up at 3:00 am so I could start the first part of my journey home.
At 4 the hospital driver came by and we loaded up my stuff in the pick up and headed out. I said goodbye to the bumpy road from Gambaga to Wale Wale for the last time this morning!! YEAH!!!
At about 6:15 we pulled in to the airport, we got my stuff unloaded and I said goodbye and headed into the airport.
At 7:50 we took off, the flight was a little over an hour we were coming into Accra. Jimmy was at the airport to pick me up and he took me to the Accra guest house where I will be staying the night. I leave Accra very late tomorrow.
I have successfully completed the first part of my journey home!! YEAH!!!!

1 comment: