Thursday, September 10, 2009

House of Faith

Today I went to House of Faith for Backyard Bible Club. It was a lot of fun. I have been helping at the Fort Concho Backyard Bible Club for the last two years so I was very excited that I would get to see all my kids once before I left. It was also very hard though because they were all very excited to see me and I knew that I would not get to see them this year since I will be in Africa. I will miss all of them VERY much, I love them even with how bad they can be I love them soo much it will be hard not seeing them this year. I think that the hardest part of getting ready for this trip has to be the saying goodbye to everyone, that is just so hard.

1 comment: