I know that everyone wants to hear from me and hear how I am doing and what I am doing, but I pretty much do the same thing every day and so I do not have that much to post about. In my last post I told you a about my routine that I have so Monday through Friday I do rounds, go home and help with the girls, go back to the hospital and then go home for the day. Since I don't have much to post about I do have some pics that I am going to share that I have not posted yet. Enjoy!

Baptist Medical Center

Nutrition Center

They do have John Deere's down here, lol but not that many.

Maintenance

The hospital road



The Dickens house where I am staying right now.
Thanks for the pictures. We've been wanting to see more pics of the area you are living in. So, the nutrition center. Do they distribute food there? teach on nutrition? Love you so much!!!!!! Maybe you could take your camera to the hospital and get some pics.:)
ReplyDeleteHi Annie, we love the pictures! It looks like a beautiful place. I see your mom is asking for more pictures....isn't technology wonderful?! We previously had to write letters and put a stamp on it! We love you and are so thankful that you are getting to experience all of this. We continue to pray for you and are so thankful for this blog to keep up with you. I also went to the Zesch Household and loved all the pictures! God bless you and keep you in His care. Aunt Cindy
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cool there. I have always loved red dirt, probably because I grew up in red dirt country.
ReplyDeleteI miss you!
Love,
Becky